- Learn how to manage an organic orchard and run a small farming business.
- Learn about community supported agriculture and co-operatives.
- Accommodation and food supplied, plus a small stipend.
- Ideal opportunity for couples (single people should still apply).
- LGBTQI+ people encouraged to apply.
- Some agricultural experience highly recommended. This opportunity is ideal for people who are keen to start a farming enterprise.
- Potential to join the co-op with a new business proposal or by taking on ownership of the orchard business.
- Applications close late Aug.