ORICoop is launching this week, and with it our first market garden opportunity.
There will be more opportunities as our investment cluster of farms grows.
If you are interested in working with ORICoop, please register your interest with Cultivate Farms (HERE)
Attached is a summary of the application
ORICoop Market Garden Opportunity.pdf (49.4 KB)
The Organic & Regenerative Investment Co-operative (ORICoop) is excited to be releasing the details of our first Investment Offering over the coming week, a fully certified large organic farm in Central Victoria.
ORICoop is founded on the principles of Co-operative values, community, preserved organic farmland, real financial returns and local food systems. We are excited to share an aspect of this – and are seeking expressions of interest for a component of the horticulture/market garden farmland management opportunity. The area and opportunity is conditional on finding the right person, with good experience and engaging with the local organic food community.
• 10 - 20acres of certified organic farmland available
• Management position, with lease/profit share opportunity
• Near Bendigo region, in Central Victoria
• Will be part of a Co-operatively owned fully certified organic farm
• Strong market opportunities in Bendigo and surrounding areas
• Innovative ownership/management structure
• Secure irrigation water
• Long term position (5+ years)
• Cost is negotiable, but likely from $10,000 per year (STA)
If you think this might be you, or someone you know – please encourage them to get in touch!
Mobile – 0448 778 074